This section is for healthcare professionals who would like to learn more about shared decision-making (SDM) and how to use the decision support intervention during this process.
The overall objectives for this course are as follows:
- To stimulate reflection on your current practice vis shared decision making, prior to using OSIRIS tool
- Brief refresher on SDM and reflective questions
- To stimulate reflection on patient-centred risks such frailty and impaired function prior to using OSIRIS tool
- Brief overview of concepts and reflective questions
- To familiarise teams with the OSIRIS tool
- How to videos and guides
Click the link below to access the courses page.
On the courses page you can find out more about the course and its content by clicking on the picture or the title. In order to gain access to the course(s), you will need to first register.
Once you start a course you will be able to keep track of how much you have completed, and you can exit at anytime (by clicking the blue button on the left which has a ‘back to courses’ button).